[OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)

Subject: [OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:33:57 -0300
There was an op-ed piece in the Economist or one of the on-line high end
daily papers about a year ago saying that BFA and MFA grads were being
looked at with growing seriousness by some big names in the US investment
banking business as superior recruitment talent over the dime a gross MBA
output that had typically provided new blood into the industry.

jh