[OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)

Subject: [OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:47:16 -0700
Chris Crawford wrote:
> I have two of them. .... I do use both of them though so I want to get one
> for her. I may ask the list if someone wants to sell one in a couple months.
> I'll have the money to buy one at the end of August.

Just a reminder. The only functional differences between an OM-4 and a 4T(i)
are the newer circuit and support for the F280 flash. Yes, the top and bottom
plates are titanium, instead of brass, but I don't consider that a functional
difference in my use.

There are a fair number of plain OM-4 bodies around that have had the newer,
4T, circuit installed as part of a service. They are generally cheaper and
often actually have a newer circuit than some 4Ts.

I used to have three of them. One recently went to live with another list
member. Trying to decide if I don't really only need one, as my taste for film
has been an OM-1 lately.

Moose