[OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)

Subject: [OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:56:18 -0700
You're quite good at it.

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Whitmire
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 6:49 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

On Jun 27, 2008, at 9:00 AM, John Hudson wrote:

> Walt and Charlton Heston may well be enjoying a quiet moment
> extolling the
> virtues of those five supremes who ruled in favour of allowing a
> 9mm Glock
> in every purse in the nation.

Frankly, based on domestic violence and rape statistics in this
country, I think women would be a whole lot better off if they _did_
have Glocks in their purses. About the 100th rapist or jealous ex-
boyfriend who got his head blown off, and I suspect those statistics
would start falling faster than oil prices are rising. Nothing like a
bodacious babe well-trained in the use of a handgun to discourage
crimes against women.

Sorry, just channeling Walt there for a moment. <g>

--Bob

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

immediately.