[OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)

Subject: [OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:55:12 -0400
I can't afford one now, but I am going back to school to begin work on my
masters degree in August, and my student aid is enough for me to live. As a
grad student with such low income, I will receive $20,000 in student aid per
year! I won't be poor anymore, and I can use the little money I earn from my
graphics and photo work to buy some things we want, like the camera. We've
been so poor for so long we haven't been able to do anything for ourselves,
just struggled to survive. Its probably frivolous to buy anything like that
but even po' white trash like us deserve to live a little, right?. LoL

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design