[OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)

Subject: [OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:41:28 -0400
I'm sorry to hear you got so little support from your parents.  They
have know idea how much damage they can do.  Hopefully they'll figure it
out before it's too late.  Parents.... can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.
Well, you're certainly not an embarrassment to us.

Maybe a special girl will come along and accept you exactly as you are.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net
Gallery: www.zuiko.com/album/index.html