[OM] Re: A couple of Velvia 50 birds

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of Velvia 50 birds
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:38:43 +0800
I think CA correction has been discussed before, may be I should have used
purple fringe instead, I haven't seen any software that can correct them.

Here are two more samples (last time I posted the Tamron 180/2.5 sample):

- Tamron 70-300 Di LD Macro which Larry just posted some nice flower images,
the lens is sharp from 70-200 if not for the purple fringe it would be great
lens:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_2081.JPG (at 180mm F5.6)

- The problem is not limited to low cost zoom, the DZ8mm also suffered from
this problem:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/P2112293.jpg (F3.5 1/5s handheld)

C.H.Ling