[OM] Re: OT (sort of) Blurb Albums

Subject: [OM] Re: OT (sort of) Blurb Albums
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 09:25:16 +1000
I had nothing but trouble with geebee's first book. The first attempt
arrive bound on the wrong edge. The second snapped in the spine as
soon as I opened it. Then it took them nearly three months to send me
another which arrived a couple of weeks back. Finally bound alright
but I don't think the image quality is that good compared to what I
see from G on the screen and even on Blurb's own site where they
suggest that the print quality should be better than screen quality.
Oh no it isn't. I'd call it 'magazine' quality myself.
I suspect that the problem is that mine came from the European
printing plant and that they had a lot of teething troubles. I'm
somewhat less than impressed and frankly, I'd rather go elsewhere for
anything I print - almost anywhere else in fact.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx