[OM] Re: 25mm f2.8 DZ

Subject: [OM] Re: 25mm f2.8 DZ
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 08:05:47 +1000
Nor have I. It gave Wayne H. and myself pause for thought on our
walkaround yesterday. We couldn't quite work out the purpose for such
a model. She's a dreadfully unfashionable shape and carrying a bit
more detail than is usual.
I couldn't kill the reflections with a polariser but now I'm not sure
that they are better included - I like to think of the girl lounging
as looking out to a very different life. Of course, she's nothing
like any mannikin you've seen before, if you think about it. :-).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx