[OM] InvisibleShield follow-up

Subject: [OM] InvisibleShield follow-up
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 19:38:20 -0400
Worked fine in Mexico in tough environment. Likely avoided some scratches.
(they bug me)?It cleans easily and installed flawlessly---(take time in good
light and watch the video) with no bubbles. They provide plenty of the solution
and a squeegee. There is a slight textural pattern visible when the LCD is
viewed way off axis but not really noticeable. It is clearly the best of this
sort of LCD protector I've tried.? It doesn't scratch, period.? (may not quite
withstand Moose's? chainsaw surgeon, however)
Well, why bother if the digicam won't be worth that much in several years? In
anticipated heavy use/travel situation in rough environment, why not? Would use
this before using a UV filter.? Probably squandered 12 bucks in worse ways.
Just wanted to provide a f/u report and provide a link to their changed web
site just in case.

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/camera/

Mike (no, I don't get commissions)