[OM] Re: Grip Strap with Motor Drive 2

Subject: [OM] Re: Grip Strap with Motor Drive 2
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:48:33 +0100
THe power pack "lost" the loop in the mark 2 version - but I have never seen
one.

There is indeed an extension piece which is part of the Grip Strap package -
it shifts the loop out about 3mm and forward about 5mm, but I hadn't
realised the grip strap was too narrow.  I may be able to get better
details.... somewhere round here...

--
Piers