[OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:06:52 -0800 (PST)
> Olaf's approach is unique.  It would be relatively easy I would
> think to set up a satellite site on flickr or smugmug say, that
> accommodated listers images from every kind of camera they own, if
> zone-10 doesn't work for some reason.

Zone-10 is only Olympus-centric because the owners of the site happen
to bleed Olympus Blue.  Nothing more than that.  Otherwise, we are
totally manufacturer agnostic.

As to the gallery, we are about to go general-release on it. It's
been running very stable this time around and performance is
reasonable.

Personally, I'm not touching Flickr or Smugmug with a 3-meter pole.
It's too much like the wild-wild-west and I'd personally not post an
image of my family playing tennis on there and have some moron leave
a comment inviting me to join their upscirt list. We're not into
censorship, but we do believe in keeping things, uh, directed.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs