[OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:33:56 -0500
Gord,
 Just do what I do. I say OM OM OM as I shoot with my Koni Omega 100 and
post it as an Olympus shot :P) Actually, I'm still shooting my Olympus gear
and would like the TOPE site to reflect that. The Zone-10 venue could be an
alternative but as they haven't weighed in it might be unappealing to them.
GeeBee links to his fine shots external to any camera dedicated forum or
site. That might be the ultimate solution. I enjoy seeing others work and
realize it's not really the camera that makes a fine shot, but TOPE might be
the last refuge of luddites such as myself still shooting Oly gear.
 There are many sites which host pics external to Olafs' TOPE. [OT] works
well enough for SUV discussions. Pointing out shots taken with none Oly gear
and discussions would interest me. My addiction has grown from my Oly gear
to assorted manufacturers' wares. However, even as the list is only loosely
linked to the OM concept at this point, it is nice to have a shelter from
the storm...

Just my humble opinion,
Bob