[OM] Re: TOPE 33: anonymity period lifted

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: anonymity period lifted
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:48:32 -0300
It seems that I am recovering my English language skills, so I'd like to
straight ahead wonder aloud something I have noticed and has been
progressively getting more obvious for me.
When I became part of this list, comments on each TOPE entry event were
numerous and instructive, now they have become rather scarce and less
enthusiastic.
OTOH, they are all fine photographs: my question is about why not
commenting on them.
How do you people understand this phenomenon? No need to answer my
wonder, I don't expect an answer unless you feel like writing one.

Fernando.