[OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:25:59 -0500
I wouldn't be opposed to this. A while back I was halfway through
preparing a TOPE entry and realized I'd shot the picture with a
Nikon. No Oly content at all, except fond memories of how I could
carry my Oly gear around without risking a hernia. This is one area
where I wouldn't mind taking a seat at the back of the bus.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com