[OM] Re: In camera BW vs post processing

Subject: [OM] Re: In camera BW vs post processing
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:28:38 -0500
I've been playing with conversions lately, and have found my favorite
method to date to be in Adobe Camera Raw. You get a check box for
grayscale conversion, then a whole mess of sliders that act like
filters. Well, mostly like filters.  So far I've been pleased with
the results, but then it's been a _long_ time since I shot any black
and white, and my standards may not be too high. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com