[OM] Re: LCD protectors - another viewpoint

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD protectors - another viewpoint
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:36:56 -0500
True. I've still got the original protector on my E-1, and it's not
too much the worse for wear. I don't have one on the 510, however.
And the Nikon D3 not only doesn't come with one, but doesn't come
with a way to mount one. Nikon says the glass is tempered or hardened
or whatever, and a protector is superfluous. So far I can't complain,
but I know over on other forums folks have gone apoplectic over the
lack of a protector on the D3.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com