[OM] Re: lightroom vs lightzone vs olymaster vs olystudio vs ps vs captu

Subject: [OM] Re: lightroom vs lightzone vs olymaster vs olystudio vs ps vs capture 1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 06:11:59 -0500
Ah, you should definitely download and install the latest version of
PTLens.  Perhaps you were unaware that Tools -> Options brings up a
dialog that allows you to selectively turn off camera, lens or focal
length detection in the EXIF... no need to diddle with the EXIF
contents. This option has apparently been there for quite some time but,
under certain circumstances, diddling with these settings and selections
would cause PTLens to go catatonic on distortion correction and disable
all camera, lens and focal length selection.  The only way out was to
kill PTLens and restart.

A fix for that problem (and it manifested itself differently between
standalone and plug-in versions) was the second fix that was implemented
yesterday in addition to fixing the database entry error that prevented
selecting the Zuiko 24/2.8 as a lens usable on an Olympus film SLR.

Try it.  You'll like it.

Chuck Norcutt