[OM] Re: PTLens bug, was: lightroom vs lightzone vs olymaster vs olystud

Subject: [OM] Re: PTLens bug, was: lightroom vs lightzone vs olymaster vs olystudio vs ps vs capture 1
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:08:14 -0500
Chuck:
My computer at home is under dust covers (drywall replacement). All I
know is that I've always been able to select the 24/2.8 since I bought
PTLens some months ago. As I said, the only other OMZ was the 24 shift
(at several displacements).  Thanks for the info about the database -
that hadn't occurred to me.

Martin