[OM] Re: lightroom vs lightzone vs olymaster vs olystudio vs ps vs captu

Subject: [OM] Re: lightroom vs lightzone vs olymaster vs olystudio vs ps vs capture 1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:54:19 +0800
I also agreed PTLens is a useful tool, for distortion correction it shows
the power in complex distortion, for simple barrel or pincushion I can do it
with PS easliy. I do not correct distortion unless there is straight lines
in the image and which look uncomfortable, chance is little with the 4/3
lenses I used so I haven't consider a separate tool for distortion
correction.

21/3.5 do have high field curvature close-up but the Olympus 18/3.5, 21/2,
24/2 and 28/2 all have close focus correction, the field curvature are very
low but with very high linear distortion though.

C.H.Ling