[OM] Re: lightroom vs lightzone vs olymaster vs olystudio vs ps vs captu

Subject: [OM] Re: lightroom vs lightzone vs olymaster vs olystudio vs ps vs capture 1
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:19:38 -0500
PTLens already includes data for the OMZ 24/2.8 and the 24 shift. PTLens
comes with instructions on how to submit photos to determine distortion
characteristics of individual lenses. Given that the 18 and 21mm lenses
are used on DSLRs, PTLens might be amenable to including them, if
someone provides the needed photo. I suppose that this doesn't address
the change in distortion with distance issue though. I was wondering
about doing the required photo using a 21/3.5 and 18mm once the weather
here warms up and I can find an appropriate subject.

Martin