[OM] Re: E-system accessories

Subject: [OM] Re: E-system accessories
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 03:11:25 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> ....  I'd like nothing better than to be able to set off all the flashes in
> Moose's left coast house from almost all the way to the right coast.  But
> perhaps the high ISO guru doesn't actually own any flashes.
There are a few flashes around here. Maybe three working T32s and one or
two for parts/repair and a T18 and F280. Also a SunPak Auto26SR, Vivitar
550FD and probably one or two other odd ones lurking somewhere.

But none have batteries in them (I fervently hope.) and I doubt if I've
used a non-built-in flash in 3-4 years. When I needee flash for a couple
of shots last year, I just put down the 5D and grabbed the 300D. with
the built-in flash.

I only have all the ones I do from film use. Otherwise, I'd probably
have one for emergencies.
> Well, perhaps if he's meditating he'll at least be able to detect the signal
> since it will be so strong.

Take a shot at it.

Moose