[OM] Re: sRGB vs Adobe RGB (was Yum Yum)

Subject: [OM] Re: sRGB vs Adobe RGB (was Yum Yum)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:56:51 -0500
Yeah, I could use that bumper sticker myself.  My own workflow is to
shoot raw while at the same time trying to make sure that exposure and
white balance are as spot on as possible.  I still have to convert from
raw to JPEG but if I've got it right there's no more work to do.  But if
I've got it wrong (as often happens) the raw is there to save my butt.

Now that I haven't shot a wedding or a bar mitzvah in over a year and
don't shoot 600 images/day maybe it's time to do an sRGB and Adobe RGB
side-by-side to see if I can tell the difference.

Chuck Norcutt