[OM] Re: HP PC troubles - hard disk errors

Subject: [OM] Re: HP PC troubles - hard disk errors
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:19:04 +1100
I'm working with some people who have a product to beat the crap CD
blues -
http://www.mylifedigibook.com.au/
The moral is - buy decent discs. Kodak Gold are excellent but they
cost a wee bit more than 25¢ each!
The key is in the backing apparently - the face is tough enough. The
cheap TDK's I normally use actually let light through the backing
layer if held up against a lamp. And one scratch in the 'write-on'
side and the disc is in serious trouble. That's their story anyhow.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx