[OM] Re: last plea for quality of E-3 dynamic range

Subject: [OM] Re: last plea for quality of E-3 dynamic range
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 07:14:29 -0500
When questions of comparative camera image quality arise it occurs to me
that we probably have the resources amongst ourselves to do some sort of
standardized testing.  Between Canons and 4/3 cameras we could probably
even use the same lenses... maybe an OM MIJ 50/1.8 although that gets
into crop factor difficulties.  What we lack is a common target and
light source.  For a flat subject maybe a single, on-camera T-32 would
suffice to provide the same light.  But what's a reasonable target that
we all have access to?  Thoughts?

Chuck Norcutt