[OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:27:10 -0700
Sandy Harris wrote:
> On Dec 20, 2007 8:46 PM, Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Sorry to interrupt the interesting OT stuff :-), but
>> Should have (actually, must have):
>
> You might look at Stephen Gandy's site. He mostly deals rangefinders but has
> a ruggedized AA-powered Fuji digital designed for use on construction sites.
> http://www.cameraquest.com/fujibigjob.htm

I'd forgotten all about the Fuji Big Job (not hard to do -- doesn't
appear to be available elsewhere except CameraQuest, and that one looks
to be a one-off offer).  It doesn't have a flip-screen LCD, but given
the descriptions you have of the children being all grabby with the
camera, probably the last thing you *really* want is a relatively
fragile articulated LCD.

Garth