[OM] Re: Could I have some hands on opinions of E-3 compared to E-330 an

Subject: [OM] Re: Could I have some hands on opinions of E-3 compared to E-330 and E-1
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:00:34 -0700
> Maybe it is something I have set wrong, but now that a few of you have
> been using the E-3 how does it REALLY compare to the E-1 and E-330 in
> terms of quality

  As other people have said -- high ISO is way better, 800 is pretty
much usable as a default for general shooting. 5fps is nice if you need
it, the viewfinder is a lot nicer. Ergonomics don't feel as nice as the
E-1 to me, but I'm used to it by now.

  The usefulness of live view depends on what you're doing -- for
shooting moving subjects, it's pretty much a waste of time, because the
lag between press and shoot is so long, but for static shots it's great,
especially combined with the flip-out-and-round screen. The E330 is
better for this, though.

  Image quality seems pretty much equivalent as far as I'm concerned,
though it depends on what you're looking for, and how picky you are and
exactly what you're picky about.

  -- dan