[OM] Could I have some hands on opinions of E-3 compared to E-330 and E-

Subject: [OM] Could I have some hands on opinions of E-3 compared to E-330 and E-1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:18:30 +0100
Christmas bonus time is here and assuming I get one is it work risking
the wrath on my other half on "yet another camera, why do you need
another one"

I am happy with the extra creativity that the E-330 allows, however I am
finding the dynamic range disappointing, particularily in the way it
deals with highlights, I already have the compensation set to
underexpose a bit but I am finding it doesn't handle the bright areas
very well.  (I always shoot raw).

Maybe it is something I have set wrong, but now that a few of you have
been using the E-3 how does it REALLY compare to the E-1 and E-330 in
terms of quality

Thanks IanW