[OM] Re: To keep the boxes or not to keep

Subject: [OM] Re: To keep the boxes or not to keep
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 06:17:59 +0000
Congratulations, Jan.  I am sure that you will be v.v. happy with the
E-3.  I have decided that I cannot justify the expenditure on the
12-60, tempting though it is, and I shall use a combination of 11-22
(from a kind member of the List) and my trusty 14-54.  I have yet to
try out my 50-200 on the E-3, though.

Chris