[OM] Re: monitor calibration hardware, reference questions

Subject: [OM] Re: monitor calibration hardware, reference questions
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:50:39 -0600
I have the Eye-1 display from a couple of years ago, with the updated
software. I think it works great on my faithful Sony CRT, so I can't talk
about how it is on an LCD, but as my Sony is on its last legs, I'm afraid
I'll know sooner than I want.

I have read reviews of the Huey that are less than complimentary, but some
on this list use one to good result. I use mine to profile the monitor and
then take files to a lab for printing, so I also don't know how well it does
with serious work to an inkjet. The little that I do with my old 1280 it
comes very close.

Bill Pearce