[OM] Re: monitor calibration hardware, reference questions

Subject: [OM] Re: monitor calibration hardware, reference questions
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:26:24 -0800
I have an earlier Spyder and it works fine. Quick and easy. Good
reviews here:

http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Reviews/Misc/Huey/Huey.htm

http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Colour%20Management/Spyder.htm

And a software package that works with various pieces of color
management hardware. Also includes links to other reviews.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/software/coloreyes-display.shtml

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA