[OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment

Subject: [OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:44:57 -0500
On Sunday, November 11, 2007 02:10, Larry wrote:

> Thanks to Global Warming there's hardly any snow anymore, and temps are
> higher than they used to be. Though, I'm not that worldly in that
> (knock-on-wood) there's been no weather catastrophes or natural
> disasters here in this part of NY for me to experience in my entire life
> (1962). Just enough variance to not make the weather monotonous.

Is it that you are too young to remember the blizzard of '66 or did it not hit
your part of the state. I was 5yo at the time so while I remember it well
There are a lot of details that I am un aware of. I'm under the impression
that it was the whole NE but may be wrong. I know it wasn't the Lake effect
that we get to some degree where I live and just 15 miles north they get
wailed on. -Doug