[OM] Re: Shutter-drag, the Queen of all Application Notes

Subject: [OM] Re: Shutter-drag, the Queen of all Application Notes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:03:09 -0500
It's definitely a different style of photography.  But even at 1600 or
3200 you would not be able to capture that shot since the DOF at 1.4
would be woefully inadequate.  Your 30mm, even focused 5 meters out into
the  crowd, would have a DOF of sustantially less than a meter on either
side.  If I could get rid of flash I certainly would.  There are three
flash units involved in that shot and it certainly complicates things.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/party.php>

Chuck Norcutt