[OM] Re: E-3 User Comments

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 User Comments
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:38:12 +1100
Handy that, as is the focus range limiter.
180mm Tam. macro is the same. One complaint about the 30mm Sigma is
that you have to use the ring pull AND a switch.
The Sony A700 has a body button - on the back under the right thumb.
You attempt to hold it down while turning the inadequate focus ring.
Slip and the backlash gets you as AF restablish control. Very awkward.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx