[OM] Re: In-camera BW vs. creating a BW image during PP

Subject: [OM] Re: In-camera BW vs. creating a BW image during PP
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 08:58:22 -0400
My Canyon 5D does much more sophisticated B&W conversion than simply
desaturating the image.  You can select none, yellow, red, orange or
green filters and vary the intensity of the filter effect with the
contrast control.  You can also choose sepia, blue, purple or green
image toning.  But even though somewhat sophisticated it still pales in
comparison to what you can do in PhotoShop.

Chuck Norcutt