[OM] Re: Switching between MF/AF. Was, E-3 User Comments

Subject: [OM] Re: Switching between MF/AF. Was, E-3 User Comments
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:51:57 -0400
You can't judge the Canon design based on the Tokinas which are of
designs unique to Tokina.  I don't know very well how the Canons work
since I don't own any.  I have used a few Canon lenses but never in
manual focus.  But I do know that individual lenses may operate
differently.  Afterall, the Canon EOS autofocus mount has been around
since 1987 and the technology has changed a lot in 20 years.  I do know
that some Canon lenses have what's called Full Time Manual Focus (FTMF)
which allows manually tweaking the autofocus but I don't think all of
them do.

Chuck Norcutt