[OM] Re: Switching between MF/AF. Was, E-3 User Comments

Subject: [OM] Re: Switching between MF/AF. Was, E-3 User Comments
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:40:18 -0700 (PDT)
> You can't judge the Canon design based on the Tokinas which are of
> designs unique to Tokina.  I don't know very well how the Canons
> work since I don't own any.

Understood.  I know the various Canon lenses I've used in the past
had different ways of operating, so I wasn't sure about it. When I
was first exposed to the Contax 645AF, I knew what I wanted in an
AutoFocus system. That was the best AF+MF setup I've ever seen. The
Olympus ZD is pretty close, but the fly-by-wire is slightly sloppy.
The new series of ZD lenses have addressed this, however.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com