[OM] Re: Digital Black and White

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Black and White
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:51:46 -0400
Maybe because you don't have CS3 and the latest ACR?  I have no
experience with CS2 but I find that basic exposure adjustments (meaning
anything that alters individual pixel brightness) are more easily done
in ACR (and more intuitively) than in PhotoShop.  Of course, almost all
of my stuff is raw so it really doesn't mean much.

Chuck Norcutt