[OM] Re: Digital Black and White

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Black and White
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 17:15:10 -0400
Thanks for the link.  I'd seen this before but failed to follow through
on checking it out.  I've been meaning to build some HDR images lately
in PhotoShop to see how it compares with my manual efforts doing the
same.  Looking at the tone mapping function in Photomatix it doesn't
look much different than what you see in the latest ACR.

I'll have to give it a try.  It may take a while though as I've been
having some strange problems with the muscles and joints in both hands.
  Using a mouse is painful after just 5 or 10 minutes.  No, not carpal
tunnel.  Probably arthritis aggravated by vibrating weed whackers and
lawn mowers and further aggravated by mice.

Chuck Norcutt