[OM] Re: Digital Black and White

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Black and White
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 11:56:35 -0400
Yes, I understand what ACR does since I only shoot raw and use it on all
of my images.  But, in CS3, ACR can also work on JPEG and TIFF files
giving you the same controls you get when working on a raw image.  I was
speculating whether ACR can also work on 32 bit HDR files after they're
built.  I suspect it can't but that might be the next incarnation of ACR.

Chuck Norcutt