[OM] Re: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture without a camera
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:57:42 -0400
You have underemployed lawyers? Wow. What's the secret? We've got
about a billion and a half more lawyers than we need, and I would
like to personally assist the lot of them to become underemployed, if
not unemployed. Of course I'd rather they not actually own the
vinyard, but rather toil in it, like mediaeval villeins.

--Bob Whitmire
"Keep in mind that art is merely fart without the eff."