[OM] Re: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture without a camera
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 16:30:23 -0500
Someone mentioned a doctor buying a print because it was the right size
to fit over his sofa....

My wife and I used to own a stained glass studio, and my wife belonged
to a co-op art gallery.

Nothing irritated us more than having someone come in and either
commission a window to match the drapes or asking if the artist could
paint another one "just like that, but more blue, so it matches my
upholstery".....

One of the reasons why we closed the studio.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon