[OM] Re: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture without a camera
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 07:29:44 +1000
You let your WIFE tell you how to drink?!
Ye gods, what is this world descending into...
And no - it's a craft, right?
(Although a friend north of Bordeaux did marry an artist and she
displays her work in the old fermenting room - but then, they make
Cognac, not wine).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx