[OM] Re: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture without a camera
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 08:05:20 -0700 (PDT)
I cant really comprehend how this went from farts to wine...
  AFAIK, cellar temp is 50-55F but you can drink the reds even at 65F (not
me...).  Thats for real wine and it is not especially valid for regional
tastes...
  I've hurd (find the humor hear, folks...) that if you chill the whites to
somewhere in the low 40's you are pretty slick number...
  I have Bob's coordinates from last time when I tried to send a GPS guided
missile his way (malfunctioned and it landed somewhere in Canada, dont tell
anyone) and judging by the lat. lon. alt. data, if he dozent have the AC on,
the temp in his room would be about 80F, but I really doubt that he drinks his
reds at that temp, especially with his wife hext to him to keep him at bay.
  Boris

On 8/1/07, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Esteemed Wife tells me that unless properly cellared, red wines
> should be put in the fridge for half an hour before opening, and
> whites should be taken from the fridge half an hour before opening.
> Most reds at room temp are actually too warm, and most whites out of
> the fridge are too cold. Apparently, getting it just right is an,
> ahem, art. Oh, I knew I shouldn't have said that. Better slap myself
> again. <g>
>
> --Bob

Got a little couch potato?