[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:56:11 -0400
It's at least partly the lens since other lenses have been demonstrated
to outperform at least some Canyon wide angles on a FF Canyon digital
sensor... although that may not be true of the latest 16-35/2.8 (version
II).  But even though the lens is at least partly to blame and can be
bested by others it doesn't mean that it didn't perform well on film.

Chuck Norcutt