[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:15:44 -0400
I have a Tokina 80-200/2.8 which, when used at ISO 3200, gives me the
performance I might expect from an f/1.4 lens on a body that has a lot
of noise above ISO 800 and more difficulty focusing in low light.  I
bought it used for about $400 but new it would have been about $650.
Photographically and monetarily I think I'm doing OK.

Umm... the how hard on the shoulder question is a different story. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

  Can you find a 70-200 F2 or