[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:30:53 -0400
Actually, we do know with respect to Nykon.  I assume you have been
referring to the tests reported at <http://www.16-9.net/lens_tests/>
The 17-35 Nykon lens reported on there is actually the 17-35 AFS, an
autofocus lens.  He is a bit remiss in always reporting its full
nomenclature but if you read the reports carefully the "AFS" part is
mentioned once in a while.  The guy obviously has plenty of dosh to be
able to get a Nykon autofocus 17-35/2.8 for totally manual use on a
Canyon body.

Chuck Norcutt

Moose wrote:

> Slightly off my point. I was speaking about AF lenses from other brand
> film SLR series, N, P, M, etc. and pointing out that none of these
> lenses have been subjected to the test of FF sensors.

<snip>