[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:25:46 -0700 (PDT)
John Duggan wrote:
>  Do I hang on waiting for an E?? bearing in mind it will be FAR
> more expensive in the UK or do I pick up an E-510 at a very
> attractive price?

My question is this:  Will you be tempted to upgrade to the E-520,
E-530 and E-540 when they come out?  The problem I see with buying
the three-digit series is that you will always be tempted to jump on
the upgrade-treadmill.  By sticking with the pro-level cameras, they
don't come out very often and in the long run are probably less
expensive.

I'm desparate for more pixels, but know that getting a compromise
camera, such as the E-510, will not be satisfying to me.

AG

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7