[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:21:18 +0100
On 23/07/07, Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do you really need articulating LCD screen, bigger VF image, potentially
> faster AF (with new lenses) and wireless flash control in a splash proof
> body - which is what the new body seems to offer above the E-510?

I don't *need* all those things, but apart from the wireless flash
control, I'd like to have them. I'd also like the second control-wheel
on the grip.  So I'm waiting to see what comes next.  If it's not as
good as hoped, or too expensive for me, I'll probably snap up an
E-330+14-45.  In fact, I'm quite tempted to do that & put my E-300 and
the new 14-45 on Ebay and see how big a subsidy it generates, then
keep the 330 as a second body for what comes next.