[OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:28:38 -0400
I went the other way. Came from good Southern heat to northern New
England. Now, I laugh when I go outside in 20-degree (F) weather in a
t-shirt, and I melt when temps climb into the range I once considered
a cool spring day. When the temps hit 80 (F) here, I can bitch with
the best of the native Yankees.

--Bob