[OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:14:05 +1000
The effect is certainly real. It is the depths of winter here and I'm
using the metal-bodied M8. Now I know that some of you people
consider 12deg.C (that's around 53 for NA recalcitrants) to be a
balmy spring temp. but it get's us into big wooly jumpers and
comments about 'freezing.' It certaing did almost hurt the digits to
hold Lotte for too long.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx